HELP US SERVE SHARKS FANS!
If you love the Sharks and serving others, we want you! We are continually seeking game day staff to assist in our operations throughout the summer season. Our part-time, seasonal roles are fintastic for a summer job for students, a first job, a supplementary source of income or a way to stay active during retirement.
Open positions include food and beverage service members, ushers and concierges, entertainment and promotions team members, on-field emcees, ticket office assistants and Kids Zone monitors.
Benefits of being a Sharks game day employee include a fun, outdoor work environment, opportunity for career growth, introduction to the sports industry, and much more.
- Customer service skills
- Ability to successfully multi-task and maintain organization
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Ability to be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Problem-solving ability and skill in prioritizing
- Sense of humor
- Will need to have reliable transportation
If you or someone you know would like to swim with the Sharks for a summer of fun please email us at [email protected]. The season starts Memorial Day Weekend and concludes in early August.