Exclusive Group Experiences
With a minimum purchase of 20 tickets, your group can receive an exclusive experience with the Sharks! Opportunities are limited and available on a first come first served basis. Public address announcements accompany all group experiences plus your group outing will be recognized via the Sharks social media channels.
To score your exclusive group experience, contact Michael Magnanti at (919) 725-1336 or email Michael at [email protected]
• Members of your group can sit in the dugout and watch pre-game warm-ups from the players’ benches.
• Available to a group outing of any size, however, only 10 participants are allowed on the field and in the dugout.
• Your youth baseball or softball team takes the field with the Sharks and stands with the team during the National Anthem.
• The players and coaches are admitted to the Sharks game at no charge. Other attendees associated with the Dream Teams receive the group rate of $7.
Prime Time Performance
• Calling all dance, cheer, and other creative acts! Come entertain our fans on the field during pregame!
• Performers and their family and friends receive tickets at the group rate of $7.
• Take the field and present the colors during the National Anthem!
• The color guard participants are admitted to the Sharks game at no charge. Other attendees associated with the color guard receive the group rate of $7.
• Your band, choir or representative can perform the National Anthem at a Sharks home game!
• Anthem performers and their family and friends receive tickets at the group rate of $7.
Play Ball Kid
• One of the kids in your group, excites the crowd immediately before the start of the game by announcing baseball’s most iconic phrase right at home plate!
Line-Up Card Delivery
• Be a part of the game by bringing the Sharks line-up card to the home plate meeting between the managers and umpires.
High Five Tunnel
• Create a human fan tunnel and high five the Sharks as they take the field.
• Your group parades on the field before the game.
Game Ball Delivery
• Deliver the game ball to the starting pitcher.
Junior PA Announcer
• Introduce the first three batters in the third inning.
• Start off the game by throwing out the first pitch!